Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Minecraft Server Status

play.communitycraft.co:25565

Online (0/51)

SOCCER!!!

As not many of you know, I have made a fully working soccer field. Itis 100% working thanks to ceg being an admin. Though lether and enchantment books (knockback and unbreaking) are still needed to let more people play. A donations box is at spawn. The res is /res tp soccer_field. Take a sword and jersey from there. Get on each side and punch the chicken into eachothers goals. If there is anything wrong or suggestions please do comment. Thanks 

-Bugsblock

Comments

• I also need a admin to do the following command. This is an improved one that i told ceg to spawn. 
    /summon Chicken ~ ~ ~ {Attributes:[{Name:generic.AI:0.001maxHealth,Base:200}]}
  • I haven't been there yet, but that idea sounds awesome!
  • edited March 2015
    It's a demon! DONT DO IT

Oh and if he asks you to make a "machine" DONT DO IT EITHER. HE KNOWS HOW TO MAKE DEMON THINGS.
  • >:) evil demon couch muhahah!