Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Minecraft Server Status

play.communitycraft.co:25565

Online (0/51)

CEG's Secrety place shhhh

edited March 2015 in News
I made a very secrety place hidden somewhere around 362, -425. If you can find it, you get a diamond. You'll know it when you find it. But it's a secret! Don't tell anybody. Very best of luck to you treasure finders.

And if you go blabbing it I'll have to remove it, so pls, don't tell anyone if you find it, or more specifically, *where* you find it. ◔ ⌣ ◔

Oh, and pls don't tell ubu :D

EDIT: you don't have to dig for it, so pls don't break anything.

Comments

• As the leading funkiller I promote this as not fun and a waste of time. Do it anyway, it's worth it in a strange backwards kind of time wasting way.

and Ceg is totally good for his diamond. I think he may have cheated his way to a giant diamond block name in the sky. 

I'm watching you Ceg.
  • I don't know what you're talking about.
  • wait what?
  • edited March 2015
    so your not suppose to say if you've found it?
  • edited March 2015
    first person to find it gets a free hat
  • The only thing I found there was death by Void, but since the sign warned me I can't complain.
  • ubu does that mean if you find it you get banned?

• sounds like if you find it, you will be banned.
  • D: oh noes
  • ubu, lighten up; I'm trying to make something fun. We need fun on the server
  • Okay, so everyone that wants to participate needs to ask me to add them to the region. Otherwise you wont be able to enter the region.
  • ubu, do you know if there's a way to add every player to the region? I can set it up to remove them once they get the diamond so there's not infinate diamonds floating around. I don't want to add them all manually. Is there a command?
  • You may be able to add entire groups with pex access groups (like Resident).  I see nothing about wildcard support in WorldGuard, so group access may be the closest thing.
  • But then I can't automatically remove certain people from the region. Hmm, maybe I could invent an invisible group that everyone's in, and all those people are allowed in the region, but when they find it, remove them from that group. Would that be do able?
  • Are you using CommandBlocks?  If so then yes I think that works.
  • I'll need some commands for grouping then. I've never used it before.